2018 Courses of Instruction
- December 10-12, 2018
Course Description: This course is designed to get the non-swimmer or beginning swimmer more familiar and comfortable in the water. We will cover floating, treading water, and basic swimming strokes focusing on America Crawl (freestyle) and Breaststroke.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $240 - tuition, meals, and lodging
- $166 - tuition and meals
Continuing Education Hours:
- 14 hours of Skill Development
- 2 hours of Officer Well-being
Mineral Area College Credit:
- Sergeant David Echternacht
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org