2018 Courses of Instruction
- January 29-February 2, 2018
- April 9-13, 2018
- July 23-27, 2018
- November 26-30, 2018
Course Description: Subject areas include supervisory liability, communication, employee performance appraisal, motivational principles, leadership, planning, ethics, cultural diversity, resolving conflict, organizing, and discipline.
Who Should Attend: The First-Line Supervision School is designed for the newly-promoted or soon-to-be promoted first-line supervisor.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $460 - tuition, meals, and lodging
- $275 - tuition and meals
Continuing Education Hours:
- 22 hours of Technical Studies
- 10 hours of Interpersonal Perspectives
- 4 hours of Skill Development
- 2 hours of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- 2 hours
- Sergeant Ken Robinson
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org