2018 Courses of Instruction
HAZARDOUS WASTE AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE
FOR METHAMPHETAMINE LABORATORIES
(CLANDESTINE LAB) RECERTIFICATION
- November 28, 2018 Jefferson City, MO
- November 29, 2018 Springfield, MO
- December 4, 2018 Park Hills, MO
- December 6, 2018 Macon, MO
Prerequisite: Students must have completed the Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response for Methamphetamine Laboratories (Clandestine Lab) School or a similar training course. Participants will be required to bring their air purifying respirator to the training course. All participants should be currently participating in a medical monitoring program through their employers. Federal law requires law enforcement officers to complete eight hours of health and safety related recertification training on an annual basis in order to maintain their original certification to enter or dismantle methamphetamine laboratories.
Course Description: Through lecture and practical exercises, students will receive eight hours of refresher training so they can maintain their employer certification to enter and dismantle clandestine methamphetamine laboratories. The training is presented in conjunction with the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, and the University of Missouri Fire and Rescue Training Institute.
Who Should Attend: Those law enforcement officers involved in the investigation of clandestine methamphetamine laboratories.
Continuing Education Hours:
- To be determined
Mineral Area College Credit:
- To access the Course Registration Form go to:
- For general questions and additional course information, contact Mr. Don Kinkhorst, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, 573-526-7638 or donald.kinkhorstIII@dnr.mo.gov. .