Courses of Instruction
EMERGENCY VEHICLE OPERATION COURSE (EVOC) INSTRUCTOR
- April 20-24, 2015
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Emergency Vehicle Operation Course (EVOC) training. A certificate of completion must be included with the application form before the student will be enrolled in the class. A desire to teach emergency vehicle operations.
Course Description: After demonstrating proficiency in defensive driving and crash avoidance techniques, the student will be required to demonstrate an ability to teach the same techniques during student teaching exercises. Successful completion of this training program will provide students with the necessary qualifications to instruct in the basic peace officer training programs and is recognized by POST as an approved secondary license in the area of driver training.
Who Should Attend: Department driver training instructors or future instructors.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $253 - tuition, meals, and lodging
- $185 - tuition and meals
- $665 - tuition, meals, and lodging (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies
- $485 - tuition and meals (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies)
Continuing Education Hours:
- 32 hours of Skill Development
- 6 hours of Technical Studies
- 2 hours of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- Sergeant Mark Wilson
- For questions concerning enrollment:
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org