Courses of Instruction
- May 18-22, 2015
- July 27 -31, 2015
- October 5-9, 2015
- November 30-December 4, 2015
Course Description: Subject areas include supervisory liability, communication, employee performance appraisal, motivational principles, leadership, planning, ethics, cultural diversity, resolving conflict, organizing, and discipline.
Who Should Attend: The First-Line Supervision School is designed for the newly-promoted or soon-to-be promoted first-line supervisor.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $365 - tuition, meals, and lodgin
- $185 - tuition and meals
Continuing Education Hours:
- 22 hours of Technical Studies
- 10 hours of Interpersonal Perspective
- 4 hours of Skill Development
- 2 hours of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- 2 credit hours
Sergeant Mark Wilson
- For questions concerning enrollment:
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org