The following handbooks are available in PDF format. Clicking on the link for a handbook, will automatically launch the PDF file.
The following manuals are available in PDF format. Clicking on the link for a manual, will automatically launch the PDF file.
- 2012-2013 Charge Code Manual (effective August 28, 2012)
- This is a revised listing of the Missouri Criminal Charge Codes. This manual reflects changes, deletions, and newly created charge codes taken from House and Senate Bills enacted during the 2012 Legislative Session, along with all revisions since the August 28, 2011 publication.
- 2012 Charge Code Revision (effective August 28, 2012)
- This contains additions, revisions, and modifications of charge codes since the production of the 2011 Charge Code Manual.
- 2012-2013 Statute Order - Charge Code Manual (effective August 28, 2012)
- This contains the complete Charge Code Manual but in Statute Order instead of Major Category Order.
- Fundamentals of Criminal History Reporting Manual
- Provides in detail the steps necessary to run criminal record checks, request background checks, and submit fingerprint cards.
- Missouri Supplements to the UCR Handbook
- This manual focuses on providing the supplemental information needed to complete and submit the Missouri Uniform Crime Report (MoUCR) forms.
- PCR Reference Manual
- The Policy Compliance Review (PCR) manual is provided to assist all agencies who receive state and/or federal criminal history record information through the Missouri State Highway Patrol for non-criminal justice purposes. The review evaluates compliance with state and federal standards by assessing the use, dissemination, and security of criminal history record information and evaluating applicable National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact Council rules.
- Report on Criminal History Background Checks
- UCR Handbook
- This manual provides information needed to complete and submit a Uniform Crime Report.
- Code of State Regulations
- MVI Regulations Manual
- Inspection procedures for the inspection of motor vehicles.
- School Bus Regulations
- Accident Preparation Manual
- (shp-2) Describes how to fill out the Missouri Accident Report line by line.